Welcome to the Bushcraft Biker Blog

Bushcraft techniques, kit reviews, fire-lighting, motorcycle camping, knife making

Saturday, 5 December 2009

Maxpedition Versi Jumbo


I recently bought the Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack (new model) in khaki after looking at their smaller packs and competitors. I use it as my EDC and it goes in the back of my motorcycle pannier for camping trips.

It's best features are the build quality, various pockets, all well thought out and "Nagalene" drink bottle holder which can be tucked away when not in use. With a couple of foam pads in the bottom it makes a great camera bag for a two lens SLR set up, flash or second lens going in the water bottle compartment. I chose khaki as it blended in well to most kit and black would have got lost on my Tentipi floor while also looking too "tactical" for me. The "concealed item" area is excellent for things such as passports and documents you want to keep close.

It's a good size if you don't want to carry a backpack and I highly recommend it for day to day use!

No comments:

Post a Comment